GC Gold Label Hybrid 1-1 PKG
Free Delivery for order above 2000 INR
1 x 15gm powder
1 x 6.4ml liquid
- High mechanical strength and durability
- High Aesthetics
- More translucency and suitable to color of around tooth tissue
- High acid resistance ability
- High moisture tolerance
- Efficient fluoride releasing
Experience the next generation of hand-mixed, self-adhesive posterior restorative featuring GC Advanced Glass Hybrid technology.
GC Advanced Glass Hybrid Technology.
Advanced Glass hybrid technology is the combination of two types of Fluoro-Almino-Silicate(FAS) glass and also two types of polyacrylic acid.
- Thanks to smart particle size distribution, Gold Label HYBRID gets higher mechanical strength
- Finer size of FAS Glass particle decreases collision against visible light waves.The more light is passing through the restorative, it causes the restorative more translucent.
- Gold Label HYBRID consists of the glass which reacts with polyacrylic acid, helping the restorative matrix release high amount of fluoride.
- Gold Label HYBRID is consist of more acid resistance FAS glass and a higher molecular weight polyacrylic acid. These two components strengthen the restorative matrix and gives higher acid resistance.
- Class I and Class II restorations in deciduous teeth.
- Non-load bearing Class I and Class II.
- Intermediate restorative and base material for heavy stress situations in Class I and Class II cavities using the sandwich laminate technique.
- Class V and root surface restorations.
- Core build-up.
There are no reviews yet.